Salvage/Junk Yard License

Any location, place or space, whether covered or uncovered, used for the sale, purchase, exchange, display or storage of scrap or junk materials for salvage and/or for the purpose for which such articles were originally manufactured requires a Salvage/Junk Yard License.  This is a yearly license July 1st - June 30th.

New applicants must contact Brad Zautcke, Planning and Zoning Department, prior to applying for a new Salvage/Junk Yard License, at 262.843.2313, extension 5670.